Stubmatic 5 is live now
Stubmatic is a npm tool which runs from CLI and it can be used to mock or proxy HTTP(s) calls. It helps to create simulators/stub/mocks of HTTP(s)/REST/SOAP easily. You can create mocked dynamic response without any programming. I recently published it’s 5th version yesterday with following additional features;
- Robust: 97%+ code coverage. Many bugs are fixed. Code quality and structure is improved.
- Now you can map multiple HTTP methods to a single method (not in short notations)
- Short notations
- Now you can proxy selected requests to other servers/simulators. This feature open many possibilities.
- You can validate yaml, json from CLI for quick feedback. I’ll add the support to validate XML soon.
- 2 more file stratigies are added.
- You can debug HTTP requests from CLI
- Support of yarn for fast installation
- Now stubmatic can be started from nodejs code as well
You can visit the site for latest updates and tutorials.